Starting a new course can be daunting as we can often doubt our ability and skills in learning. Fortunately, learning can be improved by the development of new personal study skills and practices. This free ALISON online Smarter Learning course gives you the opportunity to understand how to learn effectively, teaches the fundamental skills necessary to improve your learning and performance and helps you to achieve both academic and personal success.
Smarter Learning Course Content
The topics covered include:
- Key skills in learning;
- The most effective techniques to help you learn;
- Good academic practice when finding and using information;
- Communication, information technology and problem-solving skills;
- How to manage your time more efficiently;
- Developing your reading and thinking skills.
- The best study methods when reading large amounts of information.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 4-5 Hours
- Publisher: OpenLearn
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Lower High/ Secondary School