AXA Achievement Scholarship Details
Number awarded: 52 students – one selected from each state.
Amount of award: $10,000.
National Winners: From the 52 winners, ten are selected as national winners and receive an additional $15,000.
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievement Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
- Eligible students are encouraged to apply for all AXA-sponsored scholarships, but a student may receive only one AXA-sponsored scholarship. For more information about all AXA Achievement scholarships, visit http://www.axa-achievement.com/.
The application deadline is December 15, 2015 (but only the first 10,000 applications will be accepted). Winners will be announced in Spring 2016.