ALISON’s free online “Diploma in Web Design” course is ideal if you’ve always wanted to create your own website but lacked the skills or knowledge to do so. Aimed at both the novice and intermediate web-designer, this comprehensive, easy-to-understand course will enhance your understanding of web development tools and techniques.
On completion of the course, you can obtain a Diploma-level qualification to enhance your skill set, resume and career prospects.
Diploma in Web Design Course Content
- How to create an HTML page and add content and images, links, tables and lists;
- Concepts that are commonly used in web pages: inheritance, cascade, pseudo classes, pseudo elements and selectors;
- Using font, background styles and style sheets;
- Naming conventions, index files, welcome screen, graphical user interface (GUI) and many more settings that are useful when creating a website successfully;
- Registering a domain name and choosing a hosting account.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 10-15 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Higher High Secondary School