Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.
In ALISON’s free online course “Achieving Personal Success“, Tom Kelley (highly respected general manager of IDEO and author of best-selling books on creativity) explains how achieving personal success depends on implementing good, healthy mental habits.
Achieving Personal Success Course Content
- Fostering lifelong creativity depends on instituting good, healthy mental habits;
- Treat life as an experiment, be willing to fail and learn from your mistakes;
- Have confidence in what you know well, but realize that you need to be a lifelong learner;
- Using your whole brain and how you should make the most of opportunities to use the right side of the brain;
- Why you should follow you passionate career path and do what you love.
This course will appeal to all working professionals in businesses and organizations, and students who want to gain greater knowledge and understanding about achieving personal success.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Stanford
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes