Do you love Italy? Do you love Italian art, cinema and fashion? Have you been dreaming of visiting cities like Venice, Rome and Florence? Do you absolutely love Italian food? Have you always wanted to learn Italian and get to know Italian culture? If the answers are yes then the free online course “Introduction to Italian” is perfect for you.
The course is for people who have little or no prior knowledge of Italian and who are interested in discovering Italian language and culture.
Introduction to Italian Course Content
Over six weeks you will develop the skills to interact in common conversational situations and explore the culture of Italy – helping you to understand its people, its places and its lifestyle. The course includes:
- How to speak basic Italian;
- How to introduce yourself;
- How to answer to simple questions;
- How to ask for information;
- How to talk about your interests, food and clothes;
- Understanding Italian culture.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educator: Andrea Villarini
- Publisher: Ateneo Internazionale Università per Stranieri di Siena
- Duration: 6 weeks x 3 hours per week
- Starts: 16 May
- Certificates available