Choosing the right degree and university may feel daunting enough, without worrying about what you’re going to do after graduation. But with the graduate job market becoming increasingly competitive, it’s vital to start thinking about your long-term career and employability now.
Find out how to make the most of your time at university and ensure you have the skills and experience graduate employers want with this free online course “Prepare for Career Success at University“.
Prepare for Career Success at University – Course Content
This free online course will show you how to make the most of the time you’ll spend in higher education, with the ultimate aim of improving your prospects when you graduate. It includes the following topics:
- Increase your own awareness of your skills, values and interests;
- The importance of employability skills and experience in your graduate job hunt;
- How you can best use higher education to develop these skills and experience;
- Formulate a skills development action plan.
What you learn through the course will ensure that you’re well-prepared both for your transition into university and your future career.
This course is primarily designed for anyone who is thinking about entering higher education or making a career change in the near future.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educator: Helen Kempster
- Publisher: Goldsmiths College
- Starts: 18 July 2016
- Duration: 3 weeks x 3 hours per week
- Certificates available